My client is a market leader in their sector. Their water business covers every aspect of water management and the water cycle.
Due to an increase in work, they have a position available for a Civil Engineer.
The successful candidate will lead the design of challenging wastewater projects, working as part of an experienced and motivated team in preparing and managing the delivery of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle, and will work as part of a Design and Construct team to deliver innovative and value driven solutions to the clients' needs. This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to use and further develop your technical and management skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in a highly innovative, supportive and collaborative environment.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Qualified civil design engineer (Chartered or working towards Chartership)
- UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of delivering design projects to programme
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios