The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be in place to offer assistance to the Commercial team with Utility based projects. Typically our client deals within the Housing and Street Lighting sector supporting development requirements for Utility services.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
• Assist in the preparation of valuation data
• Collate site measurement of construction gangs
• Ensure the Client is informed of project costs and agree changes.
• Monitor subcontractor payment, liabilities and reconciliation
• Ensure achievement of performance targets for teams are in line with the agreed programme
Qualifications & Experience:
• HNC / HND or Degree qualified
• Hold a GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Mathematics
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook