A great opportunity for an experienced Fit Out Manager to join a complex build project with a Construction & Development company who continue to grow their project presence, not only in London, but across the UK.
Due to continued growth this North West company they now need experienced team members within the London area to continue with their development plans for 2017.
The Fit Out Manager will be responsible for the leisure area of the development which includes the pool and the gym of this impressive multi-million pound development. The company has many opportunities for progression as they have many projects lined up for the future throughout London so longevity and diversity is guaranteed.
As Fit Out Manager the role includes;
* Dealing with sub-contractor and employees
* Delivering Leisure & Gym facilities
* Fit out the gym and leisure area to the high standard expected.
* Risk assessments / mitigation measures, COSHH assessments and Method statements
* Ensure all Health and Safety is adhered to
As Fit Out Manager your experience will include;
* Must have experience of New Build / Refurb projects within Leisure & Gym
* Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
* Strong Fit Out/Management background
* Proof of multi-million pound developments
* Good verbal communication and leadership skills
With a healthy pipeline of projects moving forward this position offers great opportunity for anyone wanting to better their current position and work for a company with growth and good workflow.